For those of you out there who have had the chance of going through the vast theme directory of WordPress, can say are surprised that there is a premium theme for WordPress.
Rightly so because there are over 1,500 themes and the directory grow by a significant amount every month, and they are all free. So what makes a premium theme worth all that trouble of overlooking free themes and paying for it?
- Unique and Quality: it’s ideal for those who want their blog to stand out. There’s probably a lot of blogs out there that use the customary free themes, a premium theme will help you be cut out from the rest. It’s also more likely to be designed with current web standards in mind as they are designed for a variety of devices, and it ensures it remains functional across multiple platforms.
- Functionality: Most premium themes are designed with the user’s functionality in mind. Not all us are tech gurus who can make changes to the designs of a free WordPress theme. It has a friendly user-interface that allows you to make your changes without any fuss.
- Secure: a lot of these free themes are packed with malicious codes. One can avoid such issues by getting themes from the WordPress directory but that is a daunting task going through all those themes. Premium themes are designed for sale so any shortcomings will affect their sales.
- Updates: premium themes are typically updated in a certain period of time to keep up with the improving versions of Word press. Other free themes may not be compatible with the new versions of WordPress even after you customizing the theme.
- Support: premium theme designers have a obligation to help you if you have any problems in any aspect of a theme whether implementing or customization. Same cant be said about the designers of free themes.
If you’re looking to see premium WordPress designs, make sure to check out Themeforest.net for a HUGE library of custom WordPress themes.